Mission Statement and Strategic Priorities
To ensure that everyone in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin has the best possible health and healthcare through our planning, buying and monitoring of services.
- To reduce health inequalities by making sure our services take a preventative approach and take account of different needs, experiences and expectations of our communities.
- To identify and improve health outcomes for our local population.
- To ensure the health services we commission are high quality, safe, sustainable and value for money.
- To improve joint working with our local partners, leading the way as we become an Integrated Care System (ICS).
- 5.To achieve financial balance by working more efficiently.