12 month secondment
An exciting 12 month secondment opportunity has arisen for a full time Project Manager in the Transformation and System Commissioning Team. The post holder will support the Transformation and System Commissioning Partner and work within a small project team to develop the requirements of a system wide model and plan for Anticipatory Care as a key element of the NHS Ageing Well Programme. The successful candidate will also be required to work flexibly across other programme areas as needed, providing high-quality project support including strategic research and information analysis.
The Project Manager for the model and plan for Anticipatory Care will be a member of small project team which will have the requirement to work with system partners, patients and the public to develop this model and plan which is aligned to NHSE operating model (due to be published early 2022) and will include;
- Population Health Management
- Assessment and Care Planning
- Multidisciplinary Team Working
- Care Coordination
- Care delivery
This model of Anticipatory Care will need a clear focus on;
- Addressing health inequalities
- Workforce requirements
- Coproduction with health and care partners
- Digital solutions
The full job description and person specification can be accessed here.
If you are interested in the role, want to play a key role in the transformation of services and feel you have the skills required then please submit an application.
The recruitment process will consist of two stages:
- By midnight 24th May 2022, – One-page ‘Expression of Interest’ to be provided via email to email@example.com. CVs may be appended if wished. You will then receive a link to complete your application on TRACS. Please be aware that this date may change if enough expressions are received that will allow for applicants to be shortlisted sooner.
- Tuesday 7th June – Interview (to take place via MS Teams).