The following website accessibility statement applies to the NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin CCG website (www.shropshiretelfordandwrekinccg.nhs.uk).
The website provides information on all areas of the CCG’s work and we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many users as possible.
The accessibility options for this website include:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts using the accessibility widget;
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software;
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader;
- Content is as simple as possible to understand;
- AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
In order to use any of our accessibility options, please click here.
Please note, part of this website are not fully accessible, these include:
- Navigating the website using just a keyboard;
- Older documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software;
- Live video streams, such as our Governing Body livestream, do not have captions.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at: email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (websites and mobile applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin CCG is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (websites and mobile applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 – AA standard.
Third party documents
Documents that have been received by third parties, may not be accessible ready, these are noted on the Accessibility spreadsheet.
We do not plan to add captions to any live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.