Our engagement with patients and public is vital to our work.
The CCG provides feedback to those who have engaged with us and shared their views. We do this in a number of ways:
- Feedback reports - these documents record the purpose of engagement, the discussion and outcomes. These are shared with groups who have been involved and published on our website as part of the commissioning cycle;
- Attending individual groups and organisations to feedback on how their views were used;
- Individual phone calls and emails to people who have been involved;
- At the yearly Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin CCG Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- Through our social media channels - Twitter and Facebook.
This is where you can find out about our past consultations (or conversations).
To read about our recent Review of Phlebotomy Services or our work on the Single Strategic Commissioning Organisation, please click on the tabs below. To see a round-up of our conversations since 2018, you can read this summary document.